- Elected Representatives
- City Staff
- City Council
- City Financials
- City Town Statistics
- Works Information
Welcome To The Lingasugur Town Muncipal Council Website
Karnataka Guarantee Service Act-2011
Help Line for Public Complaints - Dial 08537-258240
BRIEF ABOUT LINGASUGUR TMC
The Town Municipal Council Lingasugur was constituted in 2007.
The town’s population as per 2011 census is 34,932.
The town has an area of 7.37 sq. kms.
- The town temperature varies from a maximum of 42˚C to a minimum of 40˚C and winter temperature of 25˚C toa minimum of 20˚C.
The town Major connectivity by road from the district head quarters Raichur is 97 kms.
- Local magistrate court has been solving the public grievances for a period of 150 years.
- In Lingasugur town more than 21 government offices are presently functioning.
- The town has 15 Primary Schools, 8 High Schools, 3 Pre-University Colleges, 6 Degree Colleges, 1 Polytechnic College, 2 I.T.I. Colleges and 1 GTTC College.
- The TMC has 23 wards and equal number of councilors and 5 number of Nominee Councilors
Birth & Death Record: Register of birth and death record has been computerized on 31.07.2010 From 1990 onwards all the birth and death entries are available online. Public can pay Governament fee and got the certificates easily & view the online records through official website http://www.lingasugurtown.gov.in/egbnd/index.jsp
Public Grievance Redressal Cell (HelpLine): Lingasugur TMC has introduced PGR cell for the effective redressal of public complaints. Office Data entry operator maintain the cell and is working 12x7. Public can register their complaints over the phone, writing letter or through online. Telephone No: 08537-258240 and official website is: http://www.lingasugurtown.gov.in/pgr/grievance-redressal.jsp
ULB website: Information related Lingasugur TMC is available in official website: www.lingasugurtown.gov.in.
Fund Based Accounting System: Double Entry Accounting System is Introduced in the ULB from 01-04-2009. and all Town Muncipal Council Fund financial details Updated upto still. and also completion of 2013-14th budget and 2012-13th APR is completed. for more information visit website : www.lingasugurtown.gov.in.
This Page is maintained by Sri Erappa Biradaar, Chief officer, and last Update on 17.11.2013